Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My First Year at the SHOT Show!

January 2014 will mark the first time I get to attend the SHOT Show.  If you don't already know, the SHOT Show is the annual trade show of the shooting and hunting world.  In fact, SHOT stands for Shooting, Hunting and Outdoors Trade.  Mix in healthy dose of law enforcement/tactical gear and you've got the whole event.

The event is "industry only," so the public cannot attend.  Hence, I have never been before.  I have always wanted to go, but never had cause.  This year I do.

I recently accepted a job with a outdoor goods manufacturer who attends every year.  I can't say who I work for, and I definitely cannot tell you about all of the cool new products we will be introducing - so don't ask! :)

But, I have been given permission to blog about the show and post pictures from our booth.  So, you definitely want to check back here as time gets closer!  The way the show works, I cannot take pictures of other people's booths or the floor.  On the media get to do that.  So, what I will do is post links and photos from other people's sites who are media (with their permission of course!)

I also might be able to post a few sneak peek photos for my company here and over at Facebook, so feel free to check back from time to time!

Until next time,

JZ

No comments:

Post a Comment